Using Twitter to jumpstart your journey? There are a lot of strategies you can implement (don’t include follow/unfollow on that list) to help you get the most out of Twitter.
One of my favorite strategies is utilizing the help of retweet accounts. This is one of those tips that newbie bloggers def don’t know about and when I started doing lifestyle blogging I was blessed to find this lifesaver.
use twitter retweet accounts
These are accounts on Twitter (and Instagram too) that exist to help promote other accounts. They retweet your tweet to their followers and help expose you to a larger audience.
This can be crucial for a small account. With the help of an RT account, you have the potential to land in front of up to thousands more eyes.
Before we jump into the blog post – don’t miss out on an AMAZING DEAL for one-on-one blog coaching with me, Coco Creativ. Gain clarity and direction on your blogging journey at the lowest prices EVER. Book now, this special pricing ends soon!
don’t forget to pin this!
the deets on twitter retweet accounts
- Most of the people behind retweet accounts are doing it for the love of it all. They’re not making tons of money of it, they’re doing it cause they want to.
- If an account is not RTing you, move on. Remember these people have thousands of notifications coming at them daily; they won’t get to everyone. Just. Move. On.
- Do what they account requests. If they want you to use a hashtag, use a hashtag and if they want you to @ them directly, do that. The instructions are usually in their profile.
- Switch it up. I like to use a variety of accounts so I can get my tweets in front of different audiences.
- Share the love back. Doing posts like this is one way I can thank RT accounts but you can thank them by simply tweeting them a thank you.
Don’t miss this FREE Resource Guide. It’s 10+ pages of tools and resources that are bomb for helping you start your blog or small biz. Everything inside is user-friendly so you’ll be able to start exploring these various tools right away. It’s super helpful and super FREE. Sign up for it now!
In addition to tagging twitter retweet accounts in your next tweet, don’t forget to follow them as well. Following an account allows you to interact with new bloggers and find new posts to read. That’s how we build the community! (Oh yeah, I’m on Twitter too, my little community is growing daily).
It might be tempting to ignore smaller accounts but sometimes the biggest RT love comes from an account with a smaller following.
The below list wasn’t created in a specific order so be sure to go through the accounts and discover what works for you. Be sure to bookmark this page, new accounts are always popping up and I’ll be adding to this list!
- @NewbiesWhoBlog #newbieswhoblog
- @theclique_uk or #theClqRT
#browngirlbloggers or #creativeblackwomen
- @BloggersTribe #bloggerstribe
- @TeacupClub_ #TeacupClub
- @BloggerLS or #BloggerLoveShare
- @bloggerHQ or #BloggerHQ
- @RTingbloggers or #bloggershare
- @BloggersHut or #bloggershutRT
- @bliss_bloggers or #blissbloggers
- @qualityblogRT or #qualityblogRT
Liked this post? Want to learn more tips like this? My one-on-one coaching can help transform your blogging journey. Don’t be shy, let’s chat!